The World Curling Federation Team Ranking Point List will resume on 7 September 2021.
As part of the regulations with this resumption, the current points will be phased out, ahead of new points being incorporated into the rankings.
The phasing out of current points will be carried out over the following dates:
- From 7 September 2021 — 50% of the previous points will count
- From 1 January 2022 — 25% of the previous points will count
- From 1 March 2022 — 0% of the previous points will count
Teams may count a number of events towards their points total for the coming season. The event count details are set to the following timeline:
- Up to 1 November 2021 — Best two events
- December 1–31 2021 — Best four events
- 1–30 January 2022 — Best five events
- 1–28 February 2022 — Best six events
- From 1 March 2022 — Best eight events
More information about the World Curling Federation Team Ranking List can be found here.