The Latvian Curling Association is currently looking for a new National Coach.
Please find below details about this position:Your responsibilities will include:
Overseeing of National Men’s and Women’s Team Programme including:
- Development of 3 x Men’s Teams including team coach.
- Development of 3 x Women’s Teams including team coach.
- Conduct 2 x National Team Training Camps in Riga, Latvia per season
- Accompany National Teams to international tournaments.
- Accompany National Men’s and Women’s Teams to European, World and Olympic events.
Create and develop High Performance Programmes for junior and adult level incorporating:
- The development of a National Junior Team programme.
-The develop of a National Mixed Doubles Team programme.
- In conjunction with the Board of Directors, develop and oversee programme budgets.Ideal candidate
(qualifications and experience):
• Strong knowledge of curling.
• Understanding and respect of Coaching Code of Ethics.
• Advanced understanding of High Performance programming.
• Experience working with High Performance athletes and coaches at a national level.
• Experience in annual training programme development.
• Knowledge of long term athlete development model.
• Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel is an asset.
• Proven experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines, operating under time constraints.
• Exemplary leadership qualities and ability to work effectively with volunteers.
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task.
• Flexibility in working hours as this position will require attendance at meetings and events on a seasonal basis.Latvian Curling Association offer
• Opportunity to be the first National Curling Coach in the history of Latvian curling.
• To be a part of and give guidelines to the development of Latvian curling.
• Good working environment in dedicated curling rink in Riga.
• Grounds for professional and personal development.If you are ready to take the opportunity please email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applying: 31st May 2013