The Olympic Stadium and Palacurling (Training Facility) Manager for the Association Sporting Club Pinerolo in Pinerolo (Turin, Italy) is currently looking for an Ice Technician to prepare and maintain curling ice at both facilities during the curling season.
The facility holds many Italian national curling championships in addition to some international tournaments (at least 2) every season.
The work consists of the preparation of the initial ice in late August / early September 2014 and then daily ice maintenance throughout the week, during the curling season, until the end of April 2015 initially.Qualifications:
- Fluent English is an advantage
- International curling experience is necessaryCompetencies
- Experience as an ice technician is essential
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Capable of working independently
- Competent in decision making
We offer a flexible working environment, where you are able to plan your own working schedule, along with furnished accommodation on site.
Salary is dependent on experience.
A curriculum vitae (resume) should be sent by July 20, 2014 to email@example.com